Monday 29 September 2014

Explore Euriday

I've just been exploring for most of this time.
My first stop was the Fontainebleau castle which was so cool! Every time I walk through these castles I like to pretend that I am a princess running through these halls in all my skirts. Yeah, I am becoming a princess when I grow up.




The day after that I visited Paris to meet up with some friends and eat the best falafel ever, as well as ice cream. It seems like I mostly go to Paris for the food, clearly I am here to lose weight. 

On Saturday we set off to Versailles. We drove there which didn't take very long, but finding parking was quite difficult (still nothing compares to Paris with its, literal, bumper to bumper parking. You simply bump the car in front of you and behind you, to make room for your own car). Versailles has another beautiful castle (although I prefer the Fontainebleau castle. It feels more real, more relatable, and had way less tourists). 





And lastly to end the weekend with a bang, we went to Disneyland. Although not going to lie, we were exhausted! But Disney was fun, unfortunately the Paris one does not have very many rides. You can tell it is mostly for little kids who love Princes and Princesses, rather than going on rides. 



Yes we even went on the carousel. And then Space Moutanin... 3 times... in a row... 



No comments:

Post a Comment