Saturday 6 September 2014

BFF4F4F4F

Now imagine reading the title with a valley girl accent, and a 12 year olds attitude.

I am hopefully going to meet some other au pairs soon; and I don't have to wait all the way until my french classes start (Sept 16). 

I am going to an au pair picnic tomorrow in Paris (this should be interesting). I have also met a couple of girls that live in a near by city so I'll see how things go there too. 

For now I haven't much to write. Other than everything is going well, I am just exhausted at the end of the days a lot. I also find that I have the hardest time with the dog rather than the kids. The kids at least listen to me. The dog does not. I am not very used to a dog that doesn't listen/ does what he wants no matter what. I am used to well behaved (like really well behaved) dogs at my place that won't run away from you while you are driving out of the front gates, that won't run away from you when you have to lock them up in the house when you do need to drive out of the front gates, that won't run away from you when they have something they shouldn't in their mouth, and finally, one that will not steal food right from the table. Well he is cute, I'll give him that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment