Wednesday 17 September 2014

FOMO is now just literally MO

*for those of you who are not familiar with the term (as I found out some people are not) FOMO = Fear Of Missing Out.

Now I don't even care about FOMO. Talk french, I don't care. But when it involved shit that I have to know, or things that have to do with my day and duties... are you kidding me! That's were I am a bit annoyed. Like how is it more important that a 9 and 6-year old know exactly what should be happening (not only because they speak french and can understand the dialect, but because they are directly told) but the 23-year-old who's duty it is to look after the kids can be left in the dark... I don't see the point of the 9 and 6-year old knowing exactly what is going on... I'd like to see them drive themselves to school.

I like how sometimes I find things out because I am already half way through doing it, or I am told "Allez"... And then people are surprised when I ask "sorry, where are we going/ what are we doing?"

Ughh.. Maybe I am just so miserable because I am sick. Like actually I have some kind of cold. I blame it on stress, but I don't know if there is such a thing as a "stress cold". Well I just invented it! I just want a little getaway somewhere. Well I do have a Netherlands trip coming up... but that's in October.. that's a bit too far. I need one now, to re-energize and get my sanity back. Or just something to perk me up. And stop freaking crying to my friends and family back home. Again I've only been like this, this week. And most of the people I complain to blame it on me feeling like utter crap... they may have a point. Well we shall see how things go. I am going to go take a nap now. Or watch proposals or some other sad shit that makes me cry... why do I do this to myself!


1 comment:

  1. I see the honeymoon stage is slowly cracking? I know you feel better by now but can I make a suggestion? :))) Email me whenever you have time and don't feel so hot =)

    ReplyDelete