Friday 27 June 2014

We go up, then come down

Right now I am in Ottawa but I will be doing a #tbt type of post (yes, yes I know it isnt thursday).

So this past Sunday I drove from my place to Wonderland. It took about an hour or so (I may have been going fast), but I finally got there, in my non-air conditioned diesel car that I borrowed from my brother.
It was an amazing trip.
We laughed. We rode rollercoasters. We ate food (and got an extra pizza because ours had hair on it).

I want to spend as much time with my friends as I possible can before I leave for a year.


Look how happy we look to be waiting in line.

For the next couple days I am in Ottawa staying at this beautiful girls house. We've known each other for quite some time now. We met at a ballet school I went to when I first came to Canada. We've already reminisced through many memories and continue to laugh and create new memories again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment