Monday 23 June 2014

Everyone had a successful day, my sister caught some fish, I caught some fish...

...my phone went scuba diving.

Now let me tell you a story:

Mom: "Hey Ana, want to go boating?"

Me: "Definitely, let me just take my phone so I can take pictures"

The boats motor starts to rumble, as we set off from the dock.

Me: "Oh look some ducks"

*Takes phone out of pocket. Holds with 2 flimsy hands*

Me: "Theres baby chicks! Let me get a little closer"

Phone: "What a wonderful hot day. Wow this water is so beautiful and clear. Ohh look at that a fish. How convenient that I am not held very tightly. I can finally be FREE!" *bounces of side of boat* "Ouch that hurt a little but who cares I can go swimming...... x.x"

And that is how I lost my phone to the fishies.

I am sure they are enjoying taking selfies of themselves.

The last photo I ever took with my phone, the happy days:


How will I ever Tinder??? Wait.. screw that... HOW WILL I INSTAGRAM?! 
Well hopefully new phone tomorrow. I've been searching on Kijiji for the past 3 days. I better get that phone tomorrow. 4s baby! What an upgrade. 

Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment