Friday 20 June 2014

The Grad

I forgot about this post. For some reason I thought I had already posted it.

So after spending 3 beautiful days in my university town, the day of my grad finally approaches (Wednesday). I wake up to violent rain drops against the door of the room, then to make things worse, I hear thunder. It so happens that on my graduation day - where I plan to take beautiful pictures on campus - it thunderstorms. My mom calls me letting me know they are on their way and that the rain is so bad they cannot see a meter ahead of them while driving. She then informs me we should wear rain boots - which none of us actually brought, but my mom always wants to state what we should do, rather than what is plausible at the moment.

So, in all my sorrow, I begin getting ready. I curl my hair, do my make-up and put on my pretty white dress, all to just make me feel better at this point.

Once my parents arrive the rain calms, so we rush into the car to get to campus and the ceremony building before we get soaked again (in case the rain starts up again - which it did).

We did get a couple of pictures in with the drizzling rain, better than nothing.




Then there was of course the actual grad (which I will post a video off later - I am still editing... and by still I mean I havent started).

And of course we took many more pictures! And then we stopped by my friends place to take pictures there.





We had dinner at the place I used to work at which was lovely! We got served by some of my favourite servers and I got to see and talk to my friend. 


I DID IT!! 5 long years, some of the best years of my life, and so many more exciting things to come!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment