Saturday 7 June 2014

As we go on, we remember.....

all the times we, had together.

I remember when this song played at my high school graduation... oh those days, those awful days (that another blogpost).

I am graduation Uni soon! Technically I graduated last year, but I stayed for a fifth year, so now I am actually graduating!

I leave for my university home town tomorrow! So excited. I will hopefully be able to make a vlog of the couple days that I am there, I'll post it after I am done editing and all. Also I have a couple of things planned, so lets hope they all work out and things work in my favour!

Other than taking a whole bunch of OOTD pictures for my instagram, I haven't been up to much, hence why I haven't written anything.

Oh and I did my sisters hair.

Also i am way into hats now



No comments:

Post a Comment