Tuesday 17 June 2014

The Pre-Grad

It has been a week since I graduated, I feel like a different person... well not really. I feel exactly the same, just more accomplished. Thank goodness I have this next year planned out, I don't know what I would do if I had no idea what it was that I was doing on my year off. France, france, france!

So I came to my university city 4 days in advance so I can see my friends, see my favourite city, and enjoy the student life once more.

Sunday I arrived first in Toronto, downtown, to spend the day with this lovely and beautiful girl:


She is an amazing person, who I am so glad to have met in my first year of university. I don't know how my life would have turned out without her. 

We spent the day eating, shopping (obviously), and [last minute] we got our nails done (like 5 minutes before I had to board the bus). 

I arrived at my destination at 8:45pm, which was an hour later than I was supposed to, but of course traffic was awful getting out of downtown. So I spent some time in Kingston watching Game of thrones with people and catching up on the little things. 

The next day I enjoyed a lovely walk through the city, indulged in a delicious birthday dinner, and attended a mature social gathering, birthday party. 



We did take one really classy #selfie. I happen to NOT be the birthday girl, but as everyone points out, this picture shows otherwise.


Grad post tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment