Tuesday 9 December 2014

"Oh baby it's cold inside"

What a great day to have the heating in the house break. I am literally sitting beside the space-heater my host parents gave me to put into my room. At least I have the warmest and most comfiest bed in the world, but it does make getting up for work and school quite hard.

Anyways this weekend I went out into Paris with some friends. Our genius plan was to take the last train in (at 11:30ish pm) and then take the first train back home (6:12am). Which means we spent more than 5 hours at the club. Thank goodness they served food till 3:30am! I got to my friends house at 7:30am, at which point we just crashed and slept in until 1:30pm. I don't know how often I could do these nightly excursions into Paris, but it was fun. I overdid it on the snapchats... 










Oh and this happened today: 

And then there's igloo in the background, enjoying the "powder". 
Leo (the little one) told me: It's like Canada


No comments:

Post a Comment