Thursday 10 April 2014

Salut!!

So many things happening!

Lets begin with the most exciting news: I AM MOVING TO FRANCE!
Not for a long time, just for 10-11ish months. I will be learning the language and will hopefully become very fluent in the language quickly. I want to blend in with the crowd, rather than stand out like a tourist.

Secondly: I DEFENDED MY THESIS
Now I just have a couple of changes to make on it, submit it one last time, and then hopefully get it published somewhere. I also have the conference in the beginning of May. Which reminds me I better get working on my poster.

Thirdly: I am moving out in less than a week! Next Tuesday to be specific. Back home. Which is somewhat exciting. Meh. I guess it'll be nice to change things up a bit.

Fourth: This:


Our security guard social was this weekend! It was so fancy shmancy, with food, wine, and much later into the night, a keg. 
Lovely time! 

Lastly: My Society for Conservation social was last night. I made a huge oven roast, it was delicious. 
And this Friday I am having a party at my place to say goodbye to the people that are left over in Kingston. It'll probably be sloppy. 

Once I am hope I'll definitely be able to blog more! Promise..

No comments:

Post a Comment