Tuesday 29 April 2014

Body... what is your problem.

As it happens, once I move out I get sick. Being sick is the worst thing that can happen to me. I feel useless, and I hate being useless. I hate sleeping around, I hate not having enough energy to do my work or simple things around the house, I really just don't like being a couch potato.


But this weekend was pretty amazing, and totally worth this cold. On Friday my stepdad and I drove down to Toronto (the big city) and I got to spend some quality time with some amazing people.

First stop was my friend Ray. She is probably my most treasured friend. I have never met a person like her. She is truly an amazing person and an even better friend. We had a lovely time of sushi, movies, and a fantastic breakfast in the morning.
I left the next morning to see my dad, who happens to be leaving for England in less than a week. He let me practice on his standard car (very helpful as that is the car I'll be driving in France) and I must say I am getting pretty awesome at it. We mostly practiced on the hill, as this is where most standard drivers freak out. After saying goodbye to my dad I left him to travel back to downtown Toronto.

This area was much quieter than the area I was in on Friday. It was lovely! I stayed the night at my friends Sofie and Dave's place. They have a lovely little pooch, Scout. She was just the cutest.

I thought I was lost in Toronto (scary), also this was right after a hobo came up to me and mumbled something..

She looked much better than us in the morning. 

If people are that curious about my life you are welcome to follow me on Instagram, where I update as regularly as I can... sometimes even taking awkward selfies in public #letmetakeaselfie. 
 http://instagram.com/itsstasi

P.S I am listening to the Game of Thrones audiobooks, best thing ever! The only good thing about being sick and having to lay in bed the entire time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment