Friday 20 December 2013

A winter wonderland.

No matter how cold or snowy it is, I love going outside. This weekend was one of my favourites so far in Edmonton. We didn't do anything extravagant but it was so much fun.
First we went for a walk in a near-by park and this happened:


I got really close to this chickadee to take these pictures, but then there was a lot of standing like this:
                   
                   

BUT THEN:


To say the least I was very excited that the chickadee finally landed in my hand. It was a pretty wonderful moment. 

Then there was a day of skating. Can't say I enjoyed it THAT much. This is because I'm not the strongest skater so the whole time I was just terrified of falling down. Still it was a nice day to spend an evening. 


My boyfriend is clearly more fabulous than I am. 

Today we leave to Calgary to see friends as well as go skiing! I am very excited. I love skiing. I am much better at skiing than I am at skating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment