Monday 17 February 2014

Last published... December

Shouldn't people begin listing their "New Years Resolutions" sometime in beginning of January. I have clearly been off the radar for a while. I have no excuse. But I am thinking rather than trying to catch up on everything that I may have missed I will be posting (SOON!) a "Year in Review" blog post of 2013. I think that would be interesting. I will try to post more of course this year. Hopefully at LEAST once a week.

Anyways back to business.

Currently, I am back in Alberta. Combining this post with my previous post it seems like I never left. This time around I have not gone skiing but I did visit a wine tasting. I am so glad I went (even if I was awfully sick after and puked up almost my entire body weight...TMI?!) Visiting some kind of tasting was on my bucket list so I am very glad to have experienced it this past weekend.

The wine we tasted was wonderful. Big winners were of course the Europeans: France, Germany, Italy, Spain. 

Note to people who plan to go to a wine tasting: EAT! Eat lots. And also if you don't like the wine, dump it! At first I felt bad for the people in the booth serving their wine, but after I realized it is just an impossible amount of wine to go through and there is no point wasting your sip on wine you do not enjoy. 

This past weekend was also Valentines Day, and I just happen to be in Alberta, where my boyfriend works and lives. What are the chances??! We had a lovely dinner at an Italian restaurant with an extraordinary amount of food. Interestingly enough their menu portions were for either 2 or 4 or 6 people. Imagining third wheeling this dinner.


I will be jumping right on the writing soon! New post to come in the *near* future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment