Monday 9 December 2013

Why?? Why did this have to happen???

So I am not sure whether it is the large change in temperature that my body was just not able to get accustomed to, or the soccer game I played yesterday (stupid exercise!); but I have managed to get sick.
And this isn't the winter sniffles with occasional coughing. No. My body hurts, my joints ache and every time I cough I think my rib cage is going to break. To add, I also have an ongoing headache.

But still I avoid taking tylenol and ibuprofen with any sort of fancy name (i.e advil). I have tried to stick it out with garlic tablets, vitamin C and tea. Yes, yes, this is probably stupid of me, but I just really want to avoid taking pills for now.

This is also a very inconvenient time to get sick. Not only am I on a "vacation"/ holiday getaway as I like to think of it, in Alberta; but I am also supposed to go skiing in the mountains this weekend.

Stupid cold! I don't even know why!!! I have been so good with bundling up, and wearing several pairs of tights under my pants etc.

Well at least I have my playstation here and I borrowed a bagillion games from my boyfriends friend. First up Last of Us, or perhaps Uncharted 2. Hmm so many choices!!

Hopefully things will get better soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment