Friday 9 January 2015

Fact: I hate airports.

Specifically the Toronto Pearson one. I think almost every time I have been there I have cried [*cough* bawled my eyes out until I am red in the face]. They might as well start greeting me with boxes of tissues at the "departure" level.

I haven't written in all this time as I have been busy with actual human beings, and I rarely opened my computer (expect to download and stream shows that I can then watch at home... thanks to farmer-land-type internet that is extra slow and very limited at my parents').

I will write a big blog post (or several) about the past 2 weeks that Den den and I have lived through, which was quite fun.

I guess it is also common for people to post their new years resolutions? Well I can already say I've failed, I wanted to do the "take a picture everyday project", but I realized I had failed by January 2nd.. So perhaps I will start with a "picture a week" [yes I know I have failed that too, but my resolutions don't start Jan 1st, I'm on vacation!]

At this moment I am really not looking forward to going back to France. First, all the violence that is occurring, then well I just want to finally stop living in a long-distance relationship! God damn, it sucks so much!

So somber post today, but I'll work on it.

If anyone wants to follow these deceivingly titled "photo's of the day/week" of mine you are welcome to follow me on Instagram @Itsstasi.

No comments:

Post a Comment