Friday 14 August 2015

La vie Parisienne

Staying only three days in Paris meant Dennis and I had to put on those running shoes to make sure we saw all the main points and my favourite non-touristic places. I am actually pretty impressed because we did almost everything that I wanted to do with him including going to a last minute theatre show! I mean there isn’t much I can say about Paris, I’ve literally lived here for a year. I love this city so much. I’ve said everything I can about it in all my previous blogposts.

I do plan on coming back to Paris, the city where I grew and changed as a person… oh and tried to learn some French.

The one last time we can get drunk by the Seine. The true Parisienne experience that Dennis just had to try.

The "eyebrow"

Trying to perfect the "eyebrow" but unfortunately not being up to par with the master (aka me... seriously did you even look at the perfection in the top photo?). 


Of course lots of french food was eaten. Including snails and lots of Bourgogne red wine. 

The build up to the "proposal"...

The unfortunate circumstances that occurred. 

Consolidation.

And then just more cheesy photos being taken by the Eiffel tower. Which are inevitable when you go to Paris with your significant other. 

Next stop: Dortmund.


No comments:

Post a Comment