Friday 31 May 2013

Introduction


One of the first questions people ask me is “why are you in biology?” Almost always followed with “you want to go to med school, right?” Contrary to what my parents would like I have no will to go into medicine. It never interested me. Biology interests me: conservation, evolution, natural and sexual selection, phenotype, the list goes on and on…. FASCINATING!
So I have started a blog that will share my every adventure of doing a thesis project in my fifth year of University. Sharing everything I learn, the struggles I will [definitely] go through, and the finished result. The reason why I have named this blog “The Frogger” is because I study frogs for my research and figured it suited quite well.
Also I have started this 3 weeks into my project so I’ll have to do a quick fill in.

Sincerely,

Biologists, Herpetologist, devoted Frogger. 


P.S. Some posts may be different days but will be up at the same time due to bad internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment