Friday 31 May 2013

3 Weeks in and Goodbye Froggies


Well not really goodbye, I’ll be back to froggy business on Monday. Instead I am taking a break and going on a road trip to Edmonton, Alberta. So far we’ve been on the road for a day, stayed in a motel for the night and back on the road again. The sights are beautiful! We’re avoiding driving at night due to the abundant numbers of moose that like to venture onto the road. The ride has been quite uneventful to the common bystander, but for me I am having tons of fun. Listening to music, writing, talking. I love road trips. Ontario is huge, but beautiful. We hope to hit Manitoba tomorrow.



We stopped at Iron Bridge for the night and I heard Spring Peepers!!  I haven’t heard them for a week now in at my field station. It was so lovely to hear them again.

P.S. I love looking at the name of some of these cities, one we stopped in was Wawa… The things I find amusing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment