Sunday 15 November 2015

Krakow: The last stop

Unfortunately Krakow does not have many pictures, nor many stories.
After getting the new in Budapest, I was in no mood to do any more exploring. I felt guilty if I smiled or laughed, knowing the rest of my family was in mourning.

Frankly Krakow had a lot of really nice history (we went to the castle and Auswitchz), but I wasn't in the mood really for much exploring, nor did it make me feel comfortable meeting a Ukrainian tour guide who kept taking stabs at Putin... yes this is a Tour Guide who takes people from all around the world on tours, that decided to make shit politic.

Not many pictures to post, as I am uncomfortable posting pictures from Auswitchz to this blog, and we didn't really take any pictures of each other. So I'm sorry this post isn't the best.

Krakow was nice, I'm just sure it would have been better if I wasn't in the situation that I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment