Tuesday 2 June 2015

It just hit me I have 1 month left.

I haven't written anything since last time just because I haven't found anything too exciting to write about.

Unless people want to hear that I am stressed about doing visa's, getting everything done in a short amount of time, and freaking out that I have to leave in a month!

But I will do some arbitrary posts about au pairing. Should be fun.

So a bit ago I was going through this boredom stage, especially when the girls have been on vacation, so I decided to do something different (especially because I haven't posted a video in a while)... I decided to "try acting". But not actually.. this is sort of embarrassing, but I seriously don't care anymore. I put hard work into this! With all the hair flipping that I did to try and get some volume in my limp, straight hair.

Enjoy!

Sam Smith - I'm not the only one

No comments:

Post a Comment