Sunday 6 July 2014

I was supposed to be at the beach today...

... and that's when we had guests invite themselves over. While my mom cannot say no.

Now I remember when I used ot be like that. Just let people walk all over me, not being able to say "no" to people, and therefore people would take advantage of me. I don't know how but I got over it. Yes, every now and again, I get intimidated by people, but most of the time I am not afraid to say exactly when I am unhappy with someone/ something. I am not sure whether this has to do with confidence or self-realization; whatever you want to call it really.

Anyways...

I am working on some projects that will hopefully be finished before I set off to Alberta. Soon!! Working on it.. ish... I procrastinate if people haven't noticed :).

No comments:

Post a Comment