Tuesday 1 October 2013

Literature Review, how I hate thee

Having been doing too much over the past couple weeks. I have my proposal due in about 2 weeks and the Literature review is killing me. It is taking so long to read very similar projects over and over again.

At least this weekend will be a good stress reliever, with so many of my friends coming down. And then next week I get to turn the big 22. I don't want to grow up. Growing up includes responsibilities, papers and of course adulthood. Also I have just realized I am involved in way too many things: dodgeball, volleyball, 4 different clubs, one of which I am on a committee and one which is still pending. Insane! I also realized I really must save money.

I was hoping to take a trip to Europe this coming summer, but it looks like that won't be happening. I thought it over and I think I would rather not blow all my savings on 2 months of travelling and then end up broke. Instead I am thinking I'll save up and go to Europe later (perhaps after Masters).

Speaking of Masters I have undergone interviews. None of which really intrigue me... I think I may just speak with my supervisor now and end up staying here. As much as I wanted to move away, I feel like staying is the best choice for me: Its research I want to do and with a very prestigious supervisor.

Here is a beautiful picture of my beautiful travels in Banff, Alberta. Such an amazing time. I wish I could go back. I miss my boyfriend, the nature and I really want this constant feeling of loneliness to just stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment